Website Access – Individual Enrollment and Activation
This is applicable to all members/non-member who will be given the Surehealth card numbers and verification codes. These card number and code are transferable to whomever the client desires until such time it is activated.
- Members are to go to the Aventus Website (www.aventusmedical.com) under Products and click on the Surehealth tab.
- Member will be asked to encode the card number of an inactive card and the verification code. (Please note that both will be given to Intellicare at the same time as the member will not be able to access the pages required without the code). If an activated card number is input it will prompt the member that the card number is invalid. Mr. Paul Reyes and Ms. Mae Valcos will prompt Intellicare’s POC of the same.
- Member will be asked to complete the needed information on the member’s form
- Birth Date
- Cellphone Number
- Email Address
- After completing the form, the member will be directed to the Terms and Conditions and Data Privacy waiver pages for acceptance.
- Once done, members will receive the following through email:
- Card Number
- Activation Date and Termination Date
- List of Benefits under the card
Manual – Individual Enrollment and Activation
This is for members/ non-members with no internet access or are not comfortable to activate the cards online.
- Members can book and appointment via SMS (09178584526 / 09178033686 / 09190867104) or visit any Aventus clinic branch to register only.
- Members can present the card number to the reception team of the clinic for activation.
- Clinic team will have the members complete a manual application form (this already has the Terms and Conditions and the clinic will have them sign the Data Privacy waiver).
- Clinic team will call IT team for activation number of the submitted card number as reference for the availment and indicate the same on the manual application to be submitted to the IT team at the CBC.
- Member will then be given a copy of the activation code and will be informed to either:
- Wait for the digital card via email or SMS
- Claim stub if they want a physical card to be printed
- Each cardholder shall have an account number to be assigned by Aventus Medical Care Inc.
- The SureHealth Card will be non-transferable once its activated. It is exclusively for the use of the cardholder appearing on the records of Aventus Medical Care Inc. with reference to the account number.
- All SureHealth cards are valid for one (1) year from the date of activation.
- In case of card loss or damage, the cardholder must immediately report the same to any Aventus clinic within two (2) weeks from the date of the loss or damaged card.
- A fee of P100.00 will be charged for the replacement of a lost or damaged card.
Once your membership is activated, you will receive a system generated email containing your E-Surehealth Card reflecting your unique account number and the period of membership validity. You will also receive a list of benefits you may enjoy as a member of Surehealth, as well as instructions on how to avail the services during this pandemic.
The privileges and benefits accorded to you is non-transferrable as only the person appearing on Aventus records shall be eligible to claim any benefit under this program. For Surehealth Premium and Elite Card, the member must not be less than one (1) year old nor considered a Senior Citizen (60 years and above).
Please note, all information submitted by you is required to activate your enrollment in the program. Rest assured, all data provided to Intellicare and Aventus shall be kept confidential and shall only be used for the purpose of providing you the benefits under this program.
By signing/agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to allow Intellicare and Aventus, through their authorized agents, representatives, personnel, and consultants, including, but not limited to, physicians, nurses, and consultants, to collect, use and process your personal and sensitive personal information specific only for the purpose of enrolling you in this Program and to provide you the benefits thereof. Likewise, you also acknowledge and represent that [A] These terms and conditions will become legally binding upon its acceptance by Intellicare, and [B] Intellicare and Aventus make no representations or warranties to you, either expressed or implied, except to the extent expressly set forth in these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge that Intellicare and Aventus have and will always take commercially reasonable steps to protect and maintain the confidential nature of your personal information in accordance with its applicable privacy policies. Lastly, you hereby affirm your right to be informed, object to processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw your information, and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of Philippine Data Privacy Law, other applicable laws, rules and regulations. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you Intellicare and Aventus with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements, written or oral, with respect to such subject matter.